Sunday 19 February 2012

New ultimate spider-man

The last few months I've been reading the New Ultimate Spidey, I have to say, AMAZING!!!! When I first heard about it I couldn't wait to read it. I'm not going to give an in-depth review on it, mostly just my own thoughts on it. Firstly he's mixed race, that alone as was a huge attraction, being from a mixed family myself. I guess alot of people weren't happy about killing off Parker, but in the 616 universe Parker is alive and well and he's the first and original. In my understanding what was the point of have two Univeres and two Parkers?? Why not in a new universe have a diffrent guy be Spider-man, nothing in the comic rule book to say this wasn't possible. Back to the book. The story it's self is solid, involving and pretty gripping. The art is well put together and enjoyable to just look at. Miles as a character had me off the bat, I knew from the first issue this was a book for me. As far as surporrtimg characters go we have his best friend who seems very in tense about Miles being Spider-man. As far as villains go, will Miles have his own rouges gallery? Or will he just go up against the same old Villians? Before Parker died I stopped reading ultimate Spidey, I found it stale and uninteresting. With the new one there's so much potential I'm always looking forward to the next issue. Well that's enough rambling from me, if any of you people out haven't been reading this book, you should be. What a great excuse for another Spidey movie ;) Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment