Sunday 5 February 2012

Hey

Since my last post I've not really done anything, wish I could say I had. I've been really lazy with me comic illustrations for the last two weeks, though that is changing now. Ok right now I'm writing this and not drawing I get that.
I'm working on a story called 'Methazone' written by Andrew Harrison. I started this in September (I think), right now I can't tell you much, as I have only a few pages done. I will be doing pencils, inks and even some colour. I'm one of those guys that if I ask when it has to be done by then I'm told 'it's ok do it when you can' yeah you won't see it for a while. I stressed this to Andrew a little and we have an agreed deadline now, for me this is good as I have something to push me.

I have been toying with the idea if putting up a little light/shadow guide on the face, just to help people out there who have a hard time with lighting the face. So if anyone actually reads this let me know if thats something you'd like or if it's just a thumbs up idea.

laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment