Wednesday 5 January 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy new year to you all, I hope this is your year.

During the holidays and a couple of weeks before I had been very lazy, no art work was done during this time, and why not.
Before my stint of laziness, I was sketching from 'The book of a hundred hands' by George B. Bridgeman, I'm continuing my study now. If you don't own this book or you know someone that has it borrow it, it's an amazing book to have for any artist, I would go as far as to say vital. Go ahead and copy every sketch in it, I am and I have to say I'm half way and my hands look so much better, and my understanding of the hand has increased as well.

On Arc news, I have 4 final penciled pages, I just need to ink these for Nick to letter. As soon as he does they will go up after his run of 'Tyler Marsh', it's and interesting side story in the Arc universe.
I'll be working on a script for Accent UK's anthology 'Zombies2', the title of the story "look ma new hands". As I've not done zombies yet I'm really looking forward to it.

That's all folks, so till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment